Friday, October 7, 2011

embossing folders

http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2011/09/quick-tip-tuesday-embossing-samples.html

So I read this post the other day and found that I really like the idea of making examples of embossing on a tag so that you can easily see what you have.  I have been trying to do more about what supplies I user in making my cards and this would really help.   I have both Cuttlebug and Sizzix folders, and some of them I dont know what the name of the folder is, and I had to look them up online.  Here is my finished product.  Wow I need more folders!  I used my gypsy to lay it out so I could get as many on a page as possible, and chose a size that would fit in my folders without going over the sides.


Of course, now that I am getting back to blogging this, I say crud, I forgot to save apparently the gypsy file.  I am terrible at that, deleting layers or not saving.  I am pretty sure this is from pop-up neighborhood, but I dont know the cut size.  Sigh.  I will have to experiment when I get more embossing folders to be able to add more to the ring here.  Anywho, here is what I came up with, my interpretation of this terrific idea.

No comments: