Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Make it Monday #69


Make It Monday #69: Inspiration Into Unique Sketches



This is my take on this challenge.  You have to use at least one Papertrey Ink product and the layout/template from the challenge.

The card base is Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores cardstock.  I also used Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, and  Harvest Gold inks on the polkadot stamping layer.  

The patterned 2 sided paper and sticker are from October Afternoon and the ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I played around with a few paper flowers but to me more was distracting.

This is also entered in RRR Challenge #49 Flowers and Ribbon Theme for the flowers and ribbon on the card :)

Now  a question for those peeking here, when you click a link to look at a card posted on a challenge site, are you expecting or wanting a list of supplies used?  I am trying to find out if visitors really want to see the supply list or not.  Thanks for your input!!
~Kemma



2 comments:

Marybeth said...

Oh this is so cute, such a bright happy card. Love all the pretty papers you used.
About the supply list I know what you mean. I just try to get in the habit of a quick list ,sometimes I link to the product but not all the time. Hope that helps a bit.

Cheryl Walker said...

Super CUTE!!! Thank you for joining us for Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Flower and Ribbon Challenge"!! Hope to see you back in our next challenge :) Good Luck!!
Hugs,
Cheryl