Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Simple Holiday Poinsettia Card

I am really happy how this card turned out.


This card is made exclusively with the Sophie Cricut cartridge.  I used page 33 and Cricut Craft Room to lay out this card.  My goal was for the flowers to look like poinsettias.  Do you like how I made a white one as well?  If you would like to make this card and have this cartridge, email me and I will send you the CCR file.  I converted it to gypsy and ended up having to redo some of it in the gypsy because the CCR to gypsy conversion is still a little hokey.

The supplies I used are:

Bazzill Basics Paper Classic YellowGreen and Blush Dark Red
AC Cardstock in Crimson Weave
Cutmates Banana Cream Pie
Echo Park Seasons Greetings

Ranger Distress ink in Festive Berries and Peeled Paint
Gold Viva Decor Pen
Ribbon from Archiver's
Stamp from the November Club Ruby kit

I submitted this card as an entry in the Cricut Circle Magazine Challenge for December

2 comments:

emasmom said...

I would love a copy of this file. The card is gorgeous. I have the cartridge but haven't used it much so now I will put it to great use. I do not have a gypsy!

thanks for sharing.

Kemma said...

Leave me your email addy and I will be happy to send you my Cricut Craft Room file.