Friday, December 9, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #47: Ornament Challenge!

I put together this little ornament very quickly with the Cricut Ribbons and Rosettes cartridge.  I used Bazzill papers for the card stock, and the patterned paper is from my scrap bin.  I added some crazy amounts of glitter, some liquid applique and some shaved ice glitter to really make it pop.   A little twine for a tie and there you go!  Sorry the photo is not the best, I took a dozen but the glitter just reflects terribly and if I turn off the flash, then it is too dark to see the green against the tree.
The Challenge: Ornaments are such a fun thing to make for the holidays . . . they can adorn your tree, garland, or even be used to adorn a gift! For this challenge we want to see you create an ornament using yoru Cricut. But that’s not all, let’s make those ornaments sparkle and shine among the holiday lights by adding . . . GLITTER! We can’t wait to see your creations!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute ornament, and your right, it is hard to take a good picture of glitter!