Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cricut Circle September Magazine Challenge

SEPTEMBER ECHO PARK CONTEST!

For this challenge I had just recently finished making my banners for the Cricut E2 contest and was still in the mood to create a banner and wanted one for myself in my craft corner.  I had some lovely Echo Park paper in my stash and away I went!!


Here is what it looks like up on my shelf, I actually have them spaced a little farther apart, but to get them nicely in the photo, I slid them closer together.


 Here is a closeup of the fun saying at the beginning
It says "Gone Buggy" on the first pennant,  "do not douch my stuff" on the yellow second pennant, and "it will confuse me & screw up my world" on the third one.  After that I do a pennant for each letter in KIM'S and then "play area" at the end.

The Paper is Echo Park and is wonderful to cut on the Cricut.  I embellished each pennant with all kinds of random stuff I already had in my stash.  Stuff came from Creative Memories, Above Rubies Club Kits, Archiver's, JoAnn's, and some was given to me by friends.



The challenge

We love Echo Park and the fun collections they are constantly creating. We would like to invite you to use any of their collections in this challenge. Create something with your favorite Echo Park Paper or stickers and your favorite cartridge.
Contest Rules: Use any Echo Park Collection and at least 4 Cricut Cuts from your favorite cartridge in your design. Contest will open on September 17th. Please upload a working link or picture of your project  to the blog under the Magazine Challenge tab. Please, one entry per person. Entry deadline is Friday, October 14th.  The winner of this contest will receive $150.00 credit to Cricut.com! Make sure to take a high resolution picture of your project and keep it on hand- just in case you win and we will put it in the magazine!


No comments: