Here are photos of the first one
Cricut Everyday cart
Paper in my stash, most from CutMates or DCWV
Pearl Accent Pen
Making Memories brads
Ranger Distress Inks
Ribbon from my Above Rubios Studio kits
Little pompoms I bought at Joanns years ago
pop dots and glue of various kinds
Second entry, which actually while smaller, I think I like this one much better!
|Comparison of the two banners, and my messy craft area|
Cartridges used: Everyday Cricut and Tie the Knot
white flora doodles
zip dry glue
postit craft paper
really reasonable ribbon
club ruby embelishments
DCWV stack 7 paper
cut mates card stock
buttons, paper flower, grommets and brads from my stash
Ranger distress inks: tea dye, broken china, faded jeans, weathered wood, forest moss, peeled paint
distress stickles clear rock candy
A new challenge will be announced soon, but we wanted the Circle to be the first to know!
CRICUT EXPRESSION 2 DESIGN CHALLENGE
On September 26th at 12:01 AM EST Provo Craft will launch the Cricut Expression 2 on HSN. We want everyone to join in the fun by designing a pennant banner for a chance to be one of FIVE lucky people to win the new machine when it debuts on HSN. Here’s how. Send an original pennant banner to enter to win the brand new Cricut Expression 2. If you watch every airing on HSN you might also see your design on live TV with Jinger.
- The contest runs August 22 – September 21 and all submissions must be received at the Provo Craft office by 5pm September 21nd.
- Anyone can participate ages 18 and older (U.S. and Canada only).
- Submissions must be a pennant banner (see examples)
- Pennant banner should spell out “Cricut.”
- Submissions can use any Cartridge made by Provo Craft.
- Submissions must not include photos.
- Submissions will not be returned and will become the property of Provo Craft.
- Submission may be shown on a National TV station.
- Judging will be done at the sole discretion of Provo Craft.
- You may enter up to 2 pennant banners.
Winners will be announced after the first five HSN airings on September 26th. Look for the announcements on both facebook.com/officialcricut and facebook.com/Jingeradams.